I have two fields of expertise : Action-Learning Design and Team Coaching.
I help design action learning platforms – within a particular organization or cross-organizations (e.g. projects, learning programs, communities of practice,…)
- totally embedded with strategic intiatives
- leveraging identified or potential leaders’ energy and entrepreneurship
- blending deep learning and powerful action
- always through teams
I coach :
- either teams directly
especially when involved in action-learning platforms
- or team coaches
My coaching is directed on both team performance and team learning.
Some recent examples :
- Design and coaching of an executive program for “high potential” leaders in a 10,000 people international company. Participants are also responsible for delivering results on a strategic global project.
- Design and coaching of “learning teams”. Experience with both performance projects (for instance, lean initiatives in plants) and existing management teams.
- Design and coaching of “learning experiences” with strategic intention. For instance, discovery expeditions to Finland and to San Francisco for teams of 15-20 people.
- Design and coaching of cross-organizations learning teams (for example : SME CEOs committed to transform their companies towards more freedom and autonomy for the employees).
- Creation of a radically innovative educational program for young people and coaching of entrepreneurs.