With a multi-cultural team of managers I am coaching in a large company, I have been very impressed by the capacity that we all have to transform instinctively a challenge into a buying process. The team was in charge of finding ways to develop internal networks. On their exploration journey, they discovered a vendor of “Enterprise Social Networks”. Despite the fact that every other company they had benchmarked told them about the secondary relevance of tools as compared with the importance of culture and management acceptance, it was as if they were mesmerized by the tool – even when they could have find one for free on the Web for their prototyping purpose. Isn’t getting so quickly into our purchasing habit an evil that companies have built in us for consumption but that now works against common sense in the workplace ?
- RT @Bill_Gross: In the "I'm getting old" department.., a kid saw this and said, "oh, you 3D-printed the 'Save' Icon." https://t.co/rwgCpSjf… 1 month ago
- Le grand voyage de la vie, c'est le passage de la tête au coeur. Mère Teresa (cité par N. Buttet/ #apm2017) 2 months ago
- #Bordeaux ce matin. #apm2017 https://t.co/vPFAaOl1WI 2 months ago
- Témoignage Damien Aguesse #apm2017 https://t.co/K0MRoRz4H7 2 months ago
- RT @villemonkey: Great to meet with an old friend, master @LaurentiusMag today in Helsinki. Video about his role in formation of our coop o… 2 months ago
- Follow Laurent Marbacher on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages