With a multi-cultural team of managers I am coaching in a large company, I have been very impressed by the capacity that we all have to transform instinctively a challenge into a buying process. The team was in charge of finding ways to develop internal networks. On their exploration journey, they discovered a vendor of “Enterprise Social Networks”. Despite the fact that every other company they had benchmarked told them about the secondary relevance of tools as compared with the importance of culture and management acceptance, it was as if they were mesmerized by the tool – even when they could have find one for free on the Web for their prototyping purpose. Isn’t getting so quickly into our purchasing habit an evil that companies have built in us for consumption but that now works against common sense in the workplace ?
- Must watch youtube.com/watch?feature=… laurentmarbacher.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/mus… 3 weeks ago
- Magnifique texte de Descartes sur la noblesse de l'âme. Merci @brainpicker brainpickings.org/2016/10/31/des… 4 weeks ago
- "Organizations Can’t Change If Leaders Can’t Change with Them" #business #feedly hbr.org/2016/10/organi… 1 month ago
- Great post and excellent tool from @villemonkey ! lnkd.in/d-65XxW 2 months ago
- RT @getstoried: "The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.” - Picasso 4 months ago
- Follow Laurent Marbacher on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages